Saturday, 3 October 2020

This is me

 Hi everyone, my name is Ana Sofia Benavides but plis just call me Sofia, I have 19 years old, I’m from Colombia from a small town called popayan, I arrived in Chile 7 years ago and I love soo much this country, actually i study veterinary in universidad de Chile, i live with my mom and her husband in a little apartment in Ñuñoa, I do not have any pets at the moment since my kitten Teo and my beautiful dog Nica died years ago. I like read and sleep a lot, my favorite  band is one direction and as soloists Zayn and Harry Styles, my favorite series of all life is the vampire diaries I’m team Damon obviously.

About my personality I am a kind person although it may seem mean at first, I consider that I have character but at the same time I am a little shy and there is much more but I guess you will have to find out.

Thanks for read.

Bye✨

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite subject

 ANATOMIA  My favorite subject is anatomy, because I really like to study the entire internal structure of an animal, it entertains me a lot...