Monday, 7 December 2020

Animal videos

 Animal videos




I love elephants and when I saw this video, I was very surprised, it is really incredible to see them paint, it makes me too happy, they are very intelligent animals and I think we have much more to discover about them and it definitely paints better than me, what a talent.





I loved this video, I did not know that crows could speak or imitate our words, not for nothing are they considered one of the most intelligent animals, it caused me a lot of tenderness, I need to know a crow and teach me how to pronounce.




This is called the lioness mother instinct. the lionesses defend their young to the death like any mother, there was no need for the lion to get in, they already had everything under control and managed to scare away the bad lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite subject

 ANATOMIA  My favorite subject is anatomy, because I really like to study the entire internal structure of an animal, it entertains me a lot...