Sunday, 11 October 2020

My opinions

 What is your opinion about inmigration?

I completely agree with that, because in my opinion the people have the right to seek a better life in another country to make their lives working honestly and contribute to the economy of the country to which they immigrated, in fact I am an immigrant in chile and I think the best thing I could do was come to this country.

what is your opinion about legalization of abortion in the 3 cases?

I disagree with the 3 cases but i completely agree with abortion,  I think that women have the right to decide about our body without the need for our integrity to be violated, motherhood has to be desired, not imposed.

what is your opinion about buying instead of adopting pets?

i don´t know, I think that as long as the pet receives love and is respected i have no problem because the animals they sell can also have them under bad conditions and they may be being mistreated by the people who sell them.

what is your opinion about legalizing guns?

i disagree with legalization of guns, in my opinion I do not think it is safe, especially for a home with children, accidents could occur and it promotes more violence even though it is in self-defense, threatens the life of the person who carries it so many of those around him.



4 comments:


  1. I agree with you on everything (:, I had not put myself in the place that children could be at risk with weapons and you are right (: and I would like to see immigration more regulated in some cases, although many people who enter to the countries some do illegal things and they do not contribute anything to the country

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about your opinion about buying or adopting pets, in both cases the pets will be loved, although I prefer adoption over purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

My favorite subject

 ANATOMIA  My favorite subject is anatomy, because I really like to study the entire internal structure of an animal, it entertains me a lot...