MY BED
I don't have a favorite thing, but if I had to choose something it would be my bed, My mother and her husband bought it for me when we moved from another apartment in November 2019, my old bed was already very worn and it was already a bit uncomfortable.
I think my bed would be my favorite thing since it is very comfortable and obviously I use it very often, I sleep, I watch TV, I study, I read and I even eat in it, I know I shouldn't but it's very comfortable or not? what do you think?
If they had not bought me my bed, I would still continue with the previous one, it would not be so bad, I would do everything that I mention that I do with my current bed, but it would not be as comfortable.


¡Oh my God, as I didn't think of that object, it's great! Without a doubt, the bed should be everyone's favorite object, especially for me who loves to sleep, it is so satisfying, especially when I wake up and I know that I can continue sleeping. In fact, it made me sleepy to write this. Goodnight!
ReplyDeleteNaps after eating are the best thing in the world, really heh, if I hadn't written my blog I would have copied your idea because beds are the best in the world.
ReplyDelete